Easy to Install and Maintain
The SonicSolutions® Algae Control device emits ultrasonic waves that “fan out” at approximately 180℉ from the front of the transducer (see Figure 1). The nutrient level, turbidity, shape of the body of water and the closeness to the equator may affect the coverage area. The potential coverage for the SS 400 model can be as much as 1.5 acres and for the SS 500 model up to 6 acres.
Set up your device to provide the optimal exposure of the ultrasonic waves to the body of water you are treating. Place close to the edge as sonic waves extend only in front of the transducer unit. Large installations and certain shapes of ponds or lakes may require installation of more than one device. Multiple devices can be installed at opposite sides of a lake or pond or attached together pointing in different directions, depending on your site requirements
The SonicSolutions® device, like all ultrasonic devices, is a “line of sight” technology. Ultrasonic sound waves will not go around corners or navigate around islands that may be in your body of water. Ultrasonic sound waves reflect or bounce off of hard surroundings, such as concrete, rip-rap, and large rocks (see Figure 3).
FREE site-plan assistance for optimal results SonicSolutions® units can be installed at the edge of the water body or can be anchored together at the center, allowing for complete coverage of ponds, pools and lagoons of all sizes and shapes. Based on the size and shape of the body of water in question,
We are the only ones with the Offical NSF/ANSI61 Register Number
and the UL Listed Below....
For Lined Ponds,Condos, Horse Ranches,Lakes or Reservoirs
||Sled Mount System for Lined Ponds
||Add to Cart
With the Sonic Solutions Sled Mount System,
Installing our Sonic Solutions device in a water body with a lining is quick and easy.
Made of durable stainless steel, the Sed Mount system features two 5-foot adjustable angle-mounting poles specifically designed to fit with the sonic solutions float. Just tie onto a stake and add a cement block for weight. It's easy to assemble, install, and makes periodic maintenance a snap. Made of Stainless steel to last.
Comes with: One stainless steel sled base;two stainless steel mounting poles; and two brass sliding - bolts.
Solar Power Systems
SonicSolutions has solar power systems designed to operate with its three 24 volt models.
Solar units are custom-sized based on your unit’s location and climatic conditions.
Our sales reps can assist you in choosing the appropriate size and location for your solar unit.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for remote site.
- Avoids running AC power to isolated sites.
- Low initial investment.
- Commercial grade AGM batteries included for highest reliability and longest life
- Batteries provide 5 days and nights of power allowing for rainy/cloudy weather operation.
- Microprocessor regulated charging levels ensures fastest charging and longest battery life
- Automatic low voltage cut back. Protects batteries rom deep discharge battery damage or failure
- Secure Battery Box located above ground. Helps ensure that flooding or animals will not damage the batteries
- Custom engineered and designed for use with SonicSolutions® Algae Control units with SonicSolutions® warranty
- Built to last. Panels certified to withstand a hail storm with winds up to 120 MPH
- Designed and built in the USA
- Solar unit includes solar panel, control box, wiring, pole, mounting brackets and batteries